The management of Demar Engineers has defined and documented the following commitment with respect to quality. Every employee holds the responsibility to ensure that the intentions of our quality policy statement are understood, applied and maintained within their own domains.
Demar Engineers have made a commitment:
- To use the disciplines of ISO 9001 to develop and maintain the processes needed to produce a level of project management, sales and services of a consistent standard of quality and at competitive cost.
- To foster good relationships with clients by effective communications with clients, encouraging feedback and adapting the change to improve.
- To continually improve the effectiveness of the Integrated Management System.
- To document and measure quality objectives and targets.
- To deliver products and services in accordance with the specifications and requirements of our clients.
- That every employee constantly aims to improve the overall quality of Company products and services.
By adopting this philosophy, the clients of Demar Engineers will be assured of an excellent standard of completed projects, reliable products and imperative services in accordance with specifications and contracts.
Management has the ultimate responsibility to maintain the quality policy and shall promote all initiatives to attain and improve quality to:
- Give all personnel adequate information and training to enable all tasks to be undertaken with a consistent standard of quality.
Ensure that excellent relations between the Company and employees are maintained.
ZERO REDO. ZERO COMPLAINT.
HEALTH AND SAFETY, OUR TOP PRIORITY
Demar Engineers carry out its activities in a manner that assures safety, health and security for resources and all stakeholders; and avoid damages to company and company’s client assets.
- Follow “Safety! At The First Priority” principle. We take health and safety of our resources as our first and foremost responsibility.
- Promote, implement and ensure safety awareness amongst employees, subcontractors and business partners to achieve zero accidents, injuries and occupational illnesses.
- Proactively consider health and occupational safety at very first stage in planning and decisions.
- Continually upgrade our health and safety standards and improve management system to set international standards.
- Ensure that safety precautions and controls are in places that fully comply with all applicable regulatory and other requirements.
- Engage our self in policy implementation and accountability.
SAY “NO” TO INJURY,
Demar Engineers is committed to;
- Cleaner and green environment at all our projects and worksites.
- Prevention of pollution in and around all our work places.
- Keeping our selves aware of and complaint with all applicable statutory regulations.
- Minimization of environmental impact by conserving natural resources and energy.
- Continual improvement of environmental management system.
“CLEAN AND GREEN ENVIRONMENT”
- Adherence to our environmental program is to achieve.