• Lead annual market share of textile captive power by installing 19 gensets and 34MWe.
• Installed Pakistan’s 1st ever 6MW Niigata 18V28AHX HFO fired and 4MW Jenbacher JMS624 gas fired power plants.
• Breakthrough in Food & Bev. sector.
• Served 25MW electric power for textile sector in Pakistan in a single calendar year
• Installed and delivered 300 engine generating sets by 2013 – Adding 500MW+ of captive power generation.
• Nortech Engg. & Services Ltd – A new subsidiary.
• Inaugurated Demar House – New head office for the complete operations of Demar Engineers and subsidiaries.
• Served during installation and operation of 05 x CCPPs (IPPs) that added more than 1100MW in Pakistan’s national grid.
• Delivered largest captive power plant in south Punjab region; 36MWe.
• Delivered 1st turnkey project solution to Pakistan’s No. 1 business tycoon; Nishat Group.
• Successfully delivered 5th textile mill in Punjab region; taking complete facility scope as a turnkey project.
• Established Demar’s 1st state of the art fabrication and shop manufacturing workshop.
• Incorporation – Demar Engineers.